International post-doctoral fellowship program
The “Interdisciplinary School for the Blue Planet” (ISblue) launches an international post-doctoral fellowship programme. This call continues the International postdoctoral programme offered by LabexMER since 2012. ISblue offers creative young scientists the opportunity to develop their own research project in one of the ISblue laboratories. As part of the strong multidisciplinary ISblue community, post-doctoral fellows gain a fantastic experience and new opportunities for career development in marine science and technology.
The eligible themes and laboratories are those described in the ISblue research strategy presentation.
The postdoctoral appointment is for a period of two years. Recipients of the awards will receive a gross salary of 37 200 € per year. In addition, support is available for travel expenses, equipment and supplies (5,000 € per year). Work contract will include national health and dental insurance, as well as retirement and unemployment benefits.
The program is funded by the Brittany region, Ifremer, UBO and ISblue
This call is closed since May 4th 2019
- Ocean and climate regulation – Laurent Memery & Thierry Huck
- Ocean-Earth interactions – Daniela Zeppilli & Daniel Aslanian & Stefan Lalonde
- Sustainable coastal systems – France Floc’h & Julien Ferec
- The living ocean and ecosystem services – Claire Macher, Alain Dufour & Gauthier Schaal
- Long-term observing systems for ocean knowledge – Ronan Fablet & Bertrand Chapron
Dead line : 22nd February 2019
Dead line : 24th February 2019